Want there to be more nature connection in our society?
There are many ways to support The Wildwood Path!
Our Scholarship Fund supports diversity, equity and inclusion in the world of nature connection. Please give!
Our Train the Trainers fund supports continuing education for our generous leaders. Right now, we’re supporting Training for Trevanna, our founder and director. She has identified a Master’s program that will train her in Leadership for Sustainability— an intersectional leadership training program guided by the wisdom of nature and indigenous leaders. In order to make it happen, she needs $25,000 over the course of the next year. Please help support this determined woman in her quest to increase rural leadership, female entrepreneurship, and nature-based business success!
We need all kinds of supplies for programs– Clean out your barn or your office and support us by donating any of these items!
- Office Supplies (glossy printer paper, matte printer paper, name tags, folders, rulers, etc.)
- Art Supplies (Paint and brushes, construction paper, string and embroidery floss, etc.)
- Craft Supplies (Needle felting needles, wool, sponges, knives, sinew or artificial sinew, large gauge needles, leatherworking tools, leather, cedar wood, parachute cord, bandanas, clay, etc.)
- Wilderness Camping Supplies (Ropes, tarps, large canvas shelters, yurt or tipi frames, water jugs, coolers, shovels and trowels, buckets, roofing material, saws, canoes, paddles, life jackets, etc.)
- Camping Gear (sleeping bags, sleeping pads, tents, winter clothes and boots, rain gear, wool blankets, dutch ovens and cast iron pans, camping dishes and cutlery, camp stoves, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Supplies (Working Apple phones and computers, solar dehydrator, hardware cloth, bows and arrows, archery equipment, axes, animal hides, etc.)
Your time and skills might be the best donation! There are many ways you can help out– and grow community in the process!
- Landscaping at Paridae Grove — get your hands dirty and help make our land more beautiful!
- Trail work around our campsites. For the wild woodsfolks among us!
- Accounting and bookkeeping. These are not our strongest skills! Can you help?
- Legal advice— help us make our business a success.
- Bodywork for staff. Want to support us to be healthy and happy? We need it after working so hard!
- Fundraising. Can you help us find grants, funds, and donors?
- Marketing and Outreach. Will you share our events with your networks or hang flyers for us?
- The sky’s the limit… Make a proposal!